moriah.jeanae

man's greatness lies in his power of thought...

Lord, Please Give Me Strength

Written October 2006
Lord please give me strength this day
My walls are caving in.
I know that you are by my side,
You’re there through thick and thin.

Lord please give me strength to walk
The way that you desire.
I do not want to stray from Thee;
Your Word I will aspire.

Lord please give me strength to laugh
To smile through each day.
I long to journey down life’s road
Laughing all the way.

Lord please give me strength to see
The people reaching out.
They’re here to show me, through their love;
What life is all about.

Lord you gave me strength this day
My faith has made me whole.
I thank you for your loving touch
Upon my heart and soul.

This poem was written for Shelly Miceli after the death of her husband.

0 comment(s):