moriah.jeanae

man's greatness lies in his power of thought...

Sasha, our big dog had another seizure, but this on took her. We are all upset, Jose even understands what happened and was crying. I was supposed to work today, but dad called in for me. My second family invited me to go with them today to the track -- to get my mind off things. After the track we went back to their house for desert and I stayed until 10:00! It was allot of fun and I needed to just get away for the day. Today was also Mae's birthday...uh I know...I felt so bad about it. But over all it turned out to b a good day. i love my second family and anything we do together is fun. tomorrow is Mae's party white water rafting and dinner and icecream(: mhhhmm. oh yesss.

anyway, I really want to run, so even tho it's late I might go out and kick the soccer ball around.
please keep us in your prayers(: thank you!

1 comment(s):

Aw I'm sorry :( How are you guys doing?

Meagan's party was so fun. Laser-Tagging was the best!! :D