well this week has been so slow. I will have worked 4 days, including tomorrow. I worked the night shift yesterday and I loved it compared to the morning. There was a nice amount of people -- not too slow, and not too much(: I don't mind my job, it's just that I am so scared of making a mistake. anywho...so we are currently looking for another dog. we filled out an application for the one we REALLY want, but haven't heard back from the lady yet. we are praying really hard that we can get her. she is sooooo perfect, you have no idea! If the adoption falls through with her, then we will be traveling out to NYC this weekend to visit a shelter. whatever dog we get we are renaming her "Basil".
anywho, i am singng in church this Sunday and am totally ready to touch some hearts. the song I am singing I have wanted to sing for about 5 years, but the artist never had a karaoke version of it until recently. God kept the song in the back of my head and now He has provided me with the voice and performance track to sing it! wow He is sooooo good!
well, my second family is on vacation until next Saturday so I am here takng care of their doggie, Money. We brought her over here to our house and she is being so good. she is laying on her bed in our garage infront of the screens. She likes looking out and being "outside", and we like that she can be "inside" yet enjoying the weather and not excape!
well....i need to get going. I will write again next week(:



2 comment(s):
I'll pray for you guys and your searching for a new dog. I hope everything works out. Let me know!!
What song are you singing??!?
hey thanks!! I am glad I had a fun time id Mexico too.. because I was afraid that I wouldn't.. But I had an awesome time!
Post a Comment