another day, another... nap? today mom, dad and Jose went fishing, and I was just too tired to do anything so I stayed home and slept. I worked 6 hrs yesterday and was on my feet for ALL of that. by the end of my shift I was tired, hungry, and my back hurt so bad (along with my feet) that I had had enough! after work I went to Mae's for gramma Angie's bday party. that was fun we had cake and told jokes...greeeaaat times(: I went to bed at like 12, but couldn't go to sleep even tho i was sooo tired, I don't get it! so yeah, im still tired now, cause when i layed down earlier I slept for like 25 minutes and then the phone rang...errrg.
oh and Jon is such a sweetheart. today at church he asked how my party went, and when i told him how many people I invited and how many people actually showed up he felt soooo bad about it -- he is taking me out bowling this Tuesday along with a whole gang of people from church -- all just to celebrate my birthday. He is paying my way (: I couldn't believe that he would do such a thing for me!! I feel sooo special! my people love me back! THANK YOU! 143
well, dinner is calling me...then....time for bed shortly after =]
i'll write after my miniparty haha



1 comment(s):
You know how I wen to camp with my church?
Well, The director of the camp told us to take 30 days and get to know God more and to keep everything to ourselves about the message. Then, after 30 days, go crazy and tell everyone. =p
So that's what I'm going to do. So in a month, I'll write about camp. I can say though that it was so incredible and so life-changing. Maybe next year you can come with me. It was so fun!!! And every single person's relationship with God grew so much and so strong. I would recommend it to anyone. I really think you'd like it. :D
Post a Comment