moriah.jeanae

man's greatness lies in his power of thought...

well, here am...i survived the weekend! it was so much fun at my party! Jenna I am so glad you came! the weather was perfect; we couldn't have prayed for a better day. the Lord really blessed it. thank you! it was a nice crowd of people, at least everyone got to know eachother a little bit. Rachel got me a little mermaid blanket and an "Under the Sea" beach towel, i love it! have my own towel now! haha. Saturday night after the party I went over to my second family's for dinner...mmmm and it was goood! then we got some bad storms while i was there. i would say it was the worst storm we've had in a long time. lightning struck in our neighbor's back yard! that was loud! not to mention scaaary! but we made it through...phew...

so over all it was a great weekend(:thank you everyone! and like it says....I love my people!

1 comment(s):

Your party was soooooo much fun!!