"Yesterday is history, and history is miles away. So, leave it all behind you, but let it always remind you of the day -- The day that love made history. You know you can't stay right where you fell, The hardest part is forgiving yourself. But let's take a walk into today and don't let your past get in the way."
This past week was so horrible and I have been trying my best to stay strong both physically and Spiritually. Everything happened all at the same time and it was just so overwhelming. Monday was gramma's funeral, and following that, early Tuesday (1:30am) our dog had a stroke and went completely blind. Praise God the Lord has since healed her after we prayed several times. Tuesday at school our favorite teacher told us he will not be returning next year. We were all pretty upset and didn't openly talk about it. Wednesday was the worst day for me. Our English teacher broke the news to us that she, too will not be coming back to the school. In study hall near the end of the day we were discussing all that had gone on. I posed a question to a couple of my classmates and a very hurtful thing was said in response. I was shocked. It took everything in me to keep from crying. I managed to put a smile on my face the rest of the day so no one would ask. Inspite of what was said to me I still value my classmates and love them as family. I will not turn away in their hour of need. Still, those hurtful words have been haunting me and have stayed in the back of my mind. I have been praying that the Lord would give me peace, but none yet. My heart is broken, yet the memories are still there -- the sweet, precious memories that I will not soon forget. I just have to remember God's reassuring promises written in His Word.
oh! we had our science fair on Friday and it was actually kinda fun! There were prizes for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place (which I knew I wouldn't win.) When we were about to leave, our science teacher told me that I was going to be either 4th or 5th place :] out of 45 projects that was pretty awesome!!!!! I was so happy.
well, it's mother's day. Guy and Gavin are here to visit -- that was a nice surprise. we bought mom flowers from school, I don't know what kind they are, but they are pretty and she loves them(: Dad is making dinner tonight..beef stroganoff. mmmm so tasty! that i am looking forward to lol.



2 comment(s):
haha yeah the movies were fun!! :-D Today I am going to see Prince Caspian at 12:20 and then having my prom alter tonight.. :-D Can't wait!! :-D
Hey Moriah! It's Carolyn!
I actually was looking in your profile, and saw you had a blog and decided I wanted to make one too! So now I have one! :) I'm new to the whole thing, so I don't really know how to work everything out yet, but hopefully soon I will. The link to my blog is in my aim profile.! Ok, well have a good night! ttyl :)
Post a Comment