moriah.jeanae

man's greatness lies in his power of thought...

well, this week was better. Not as stressful, but still allot on my mind. School was the same as usual, except no insanely funny stories to tell this time. Sasha had what we thought was another stroke Thursday morning. Mom took her to the vet and they said that she isn't having strokes, but rather seizures. They did blood work and found that she has liver disease. We can give her medication, but it costs $81 per month. Mom is going to call Lisa to see if there is a natural way of treating Sasha. That medication is just too expensive -- if we had the cash we wouldn't think twice about it.

Last night I slept over Mae's and we watched Signs ahha for like the 5th time. That was fun(: tomorrow Casey was supposed to come over after church, but then today I was invited last minute to Devon's 18th bday party. Casey and I might go to the party, or just come back to my house as originally planned. Either way it will be fun(: I love by best friends.

The end of the year high-school field trip is June 16th, but I don't think I'll go. Emotionally I think it will be too painful for me. I guess it will depend on what happens in the next few weeks.

0 comment(s):