moriah.jeanae

man's greatness lies in his power of thought...

finally, it is so beautiful out! I woke up at 11:30 thismorning...hey, that's what four-day-weekends are for! I finished mowing the lawn then went over to Pat and Loni's to swim. Pat came over while I was mowing and invited me (as they usually do) to come over when I was finished. the water was so nice. they have a heated pool, so it's always warm, yet refreshing.

not allot happend this past week aside from the norm. Yesterday we went to Guy's house for a bbq and that was allot of fun -- I fished for the first time in my life! We were getting a kick out of ourselvses cause the fish would bite the worms, but not the hook(: haha. Guy almost caught a HUGE one, but it snapped the line! it had to be pretty big to do that!

I need to vacuum and dust my room, wash my sheets, and finish my laundry, but since i am doing it for myself and my parents aren't telling me to...it's kinda relaxing(: but, it is so beautiful outside and I want to take advantage of it while i can. I think i will do all the cleaning then grab a book, sit out on the swing with a cold drink and read. yeah, that would be nice...

take my quiz(: if you think you know me well enough...
http://www.testriffic.com/friendtest/4649738

0 comment(s):