moriah.jeanae

man's greatness lies in his power of thought...

May is finally here. the month of tall grass and blooming flowers(: Also, my little cousin, Noah, was born on Friday! I haven't seen him yet, but I have heard he is adorable. Uncle Frank and Aunt Cheryl went to visit on Sunday.

Our field trip to Boston was pretty much the funnest day I've had in a while. It was special to me just because I was with my closest friends. I cherish every moment with them, keeping the memories tucked away in my heart. My closest friends are the ones I spend each day with...my classmates, they are like family to me. anyway, as i brag and go on. Boston: it was awesome! (I posted videos in the "my videos" column thing on the right.) the rides to and from were so much fun. we were taking pictures of anything that looked funny or stupid. like there was a truck that passed us and on the side of it it advertised "Responsive Trucking". we were like what in the world?? the guy drove so slow and wouldn't pull up and to fill the giant gap in his lane- my dad was like "he's not very 'responsive'!". We ate lunch at Quincy Market that day and that was pretty awesome, too. so much to choose from! Noobi, Lucas and I got Sushi for lunch and it was soooo good!! I loved it!! Noobi taught us how to eat it correctly, and wow I really don't like chopsticks!

gramma funeral was today. dad picked me up early from school so i could go even though i really didn't want to, but who does? it was hard. Uncle Dean and Aunt Jade were crying and when I saw them then I started. gram asked me if I was doing ok, then she hugged me and started crying too. it seemed like the longest ride home...

well, i should get going...i didn't know so much could go on in a week!!! the science fair is Friday......that will be, uhm, BORING/Exciting! lol I don't see the need to drive all the way to school just to stand at a table and make invisible ink appear....but whatever, gotta do what ya gotta do.

1 comment(s):

I love the flowers!! :-) They are really pretty!! I love the weather we are getting right now!! :-)

yeah, but I procrastinated so that I am behind so that I have to go that fast to catch up.. It is sad..

Thanks I should!! :-)

yeah, I was thinking of getting a job, but I'm not going to..