well, another stressful few days have passed, and so have i on a couple tests. we had a geometry test today that i studied so hard for and i think did pretty well actually. we also took a social test that i got a 95% on (: yipee! oh, and on my report card (out of the five main subjects) i had three A's one B and then Geometry...we won't go there haha. my total everage in Bible was a 99%...wow I couldn't believe it, sooo close! last quarter it was a 98, so i went up one! I am so excited about school. i have found that God will help me through anything. last night when i was studying for geometry it was like 11:30 and i was almost in tears because of the frustration of trying to memorize all of the formulas for this and that. when it came time to take the test thismorning I remembered all of them...Praise God!! we didn't get the graded tests back yet, hopefully we will Monday, and hopefully i did as well like i think i did :/ but anyway...
we finally got to Dr.Hogan yesterday after school. he adjusted my knee, ankle, back, and tailbone...AND told me I am allergic to wheat!!! I guess i am taking after mom. hmmmf. but i am relieved in a way because now i know the cause of all those terrible headaches I get every day. my back still hurts even though he adjusted it. i have to go back on May 3rd for a follow-up.
well, i need to get to sleep, but maybe a hot bath will help my back before i go to bed. my throat has been sore and i don't want to get sick. it is wise to get rest on the weekends when i can(:



4 comment(s):
good job in school!! :-) I don't think I am that good.. at schoolwork.. :-P How was your weekend?? :-)
thank you!!!
my weekend...was good...it seemed so long (: which I guess is a good thing lol. how was your weeekend????
my weekend was fun.. :-) Also, the concert I good.. I guess you can say that I get around.. :-) lol thanks.. I go walking with my older sister or sisters.. It is fun!! :-)
Do you have a facebook?? jw.. I was wondering if you wanted to be my friend on there.. :-)
haha walking is good, but if you only get to the end of the driveway...lol
no, I don't have a facebook...not into that stuff...sorry. but if I had one you'de be my friend!!
:) have a good day darling
Post a Comment