moriah.jeanae

man's greatness lies in his power of thought...

ah, spring vacation!!! yesss and it has never felt better(: we all worked so hard this past week and, by the way, all did well on our Geometry test...i was blessed with an 81%. It made my day(:

Mae spent the night Thursday and Friday morning we headed over to her house and hung there for the day. I had a bizarre and spontaneous craving which made us order a large Hawaiian pizza. haha. I wasn't even thinking of food until Joe randomly mentioned "pizza" in a sentence...that's all it takes for me!! anyway, so Mae and I made bagels and they came out really well!! while we were waiting we watched The Sound of Music (yes, for the fifth time). When it came time to put them on the stove we watched in amazement as they were actually boiled in hot water and didn't turn to mush!! yeah, we are weird...

the weather has been so beautiful lately -- I've been outside allot. My knee has been getting allot of exercise, and surprisingly, hasn't been bothering me. I love springtime, my favorite season. Not cool enough for a winter jacket, yet not warm enough for a tshirt. ah, it truly is wonderful(: well, I have nothing planned for spring break, which is wonderful! The only thing is that Thursday I have to babysit the Twombly kids (: they are so good and I don't mind that at all. I'm just glad I can bless Mr. and Mrs. Twombly...

well, I'm going to sign off for now. I will write again next week(:

1 comment(s):

I get to have my siblings home this week!! lovely!!