moriah.jeanae

man's greatness lies in his power of thought...

It has been so beautiful this week and I have been outside every day. I feel great. The fresh air and exercise really gives more energy. I have slept so well every night and have felt rested every morning. I hate to go back to school and be inside during all of this gorgeous weather! but hey, summer will come before we know it. Today I baked cookies for Dom and Lori - I hope they enjoy them- each one was made with hugs and kisses(: ah, I love to love people.

Well yesterday I babysat the kids. They were so good and even I had fun! We started out with a bike ride, visited their neighbor, ate lunch, went for another bikeride, came inside and played Clue, went for another bike ride, and lastly came inside and watched a movie. phew! I was tired right out! It was fun though. They are such great kids. Gavin is supposed to come tomorrow to play and spend the night. Dad is picking him up while mom and I are at Jen's baby shower. I am so excited! I have been waiting all week for tomorrow! I haven't seen Jen and Aunt Cheryl in so looongg. uh! I can't wait! I just can't! I bought a new outfit and everything(: haha. yes, I did. anyway, Gav will be going to church with us on Sunday, so I get to show him off to all my friends(: Isn't that what aunts are for?? I'm also singing on Sunday "How Deep the Father's Love for Us" by Philips, Craig and Dean. (in my playlist below). I can only pray that it comes out well when i sing it. The Lord has helped me thus far, and I know He will again(:

well, I want to get outside before it gets too late. I guess we are going out to a movie tonight, but idk for sure. whatever happens happens. I'll be happy if we stay home so I can enjoy the beautiful evening(:

2 comment(s):

Yeah, it's been nice outside near where I live also! But I haven't been out as much..

 

yeah, I've had a lot.. Like I've already deleted like 4 or 5.. But they have been varied.. I usually get one when I am bored and I have nothing to do..