moriah.jeanae

man's greatness lies in his power of thought...

this week was so stressful (and last week), BUT ended so rewardingly. today was the end of the third marking period and we were swarmed with final exams. I studied so hard for all of our tests and God was so gracious to me. the first exam we took was literature last wednesday and I got a 98% on that, but she didn't tell us until after hat it was worth two test grades!! then we took social and I got a 100% on that, Bible 100%, and biology 95%...!! i am so proud of myself (: yes, me and my humble self :p oh! and we handed in a research paper that we had been working on for a month and a half. I was so disatisfied with it and was sure that i would get a bad grade. well...our english teacher handed my paper back, graded, and not really wanting to look at it i flipped through the pages to see on the bottom of the last "99.5% = 100%!! great job!" i was soo shocked. this week was amazing, and God was showing me that i CAN do it with His help. it was so rewarding to study and to get the grades that i got because of it. "Study to show thyself approved unto God..." He did bless my efforts!! thank you Jesus ;)

well, i have Casey's play to go to tomorrow and I am so excited, we both are. it's "Willy Wonka" and she plays an oompa loompa lol. tomorrow night after the performance i am sleeping over her house :D we always have so much fun and so many laughs...well , that is what best friends do isn't it? she and meagan mean the world to me and have helped me through so much that they don't even know about. just being a friend to lean on and to laugh with. mmmm i love my girls(;

well, i had bette get to bed now. my back is killing me and my knee hurts. yes, i know i am OLD already haha but don't rub it in lol. goodnight loveeys <3

1 comment(s):

yeah, we got more snow this past week then it was snowy again the next day it is insane!! lol And thanks.. I like that picture if the cross too.. :-)