moriah.jeanae

man's greatness lies in his power of thought...

it seems like just yesterday when i saw your face -
if only i knew what i knew today.
i would hold you in my arms,
i would take the pain away
thank you for all you've done,
forgive all your mistakes.
there's nothing i wouldn't do to have just one more chance.

i am still praying for you. everything is going to be fine... with the Lord on your side. if you fall, He will catch you. if you cry, He will wipe away your tears. if you stumble, He will embrace you. "Blessed are those that mourn; for they shall be comforted." if you are hurt, He willl be your comfort. "The joy of the LORD is your strength." if you are saddened, He will be your joy. if you are empty, He will fill you. if you are weak, He will be strong. don't be discouraged...He is by your side...and so am i ;)

7 comment(s):

That post reminds me of this song called "Me and Jesus" by a band called stellar kart! It's such an encouraging song when you are feeling alone! i looove it!!!! Have you ever heard the song?

 

oh, no, i haven't heard that song before...hmmmmm

 

oh it's soooooo good! you should listen to it!!! the words go like this:

When there's nowhere else to turn
All your bridges have been burned
Feels like you've hit rock bottom
Don't give up it's not the end
Open up your heart again
When you feel like no one
Understands where you are


Someone loves you even when you don't think so don't you know you got
Me and Jesus by your side through the fight you will never be alone on your own you got me and jesus

After all that we've been through
Be now you know i've doubted too
But everytime my head was in my
Hands you siad to me
Hold on to what we got
This is worth any cost so
Make the most of life
That's borrowed
Love like there's no tomorrow


I LOOOOOOVE this song!!!

 

Well, I'm not really either.. I just like that one movie of hers.. and I never really watched any of her other movies or listened to any of her music.. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants I haven't seen yet.. But yesterday when I went to my grandparent's house we saw Mr Mugorium's Wonder Imporium.. It was interesting.. Then we watched the New Dr Dolittle movie that is out.. I really liked it.. :-)

So what did you do this weekend?? I did nothing Saturday.. Friday I went to that State of the Church Meeting thingy.. Then on Sunday we had church, (the message was really good), then we went to my brother's Pinewood Derby.. After that I went straight to my grandparents house and stuff like that.. :-) ttyl... :-)

 

Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants was a good movie.. read My Life.. For more about it.. :-) So how have you been??

 

oooo i'm glad you like it :)i am doing well , thank you (: