tgif! it seemed like such short week, but still, i'm glad it's over. i stayed home on tuesday because I didn't feel well; the flu is going around like crazy! i have been feeling better since then, so hopefully i faught off whatever was trying to get me. mom and dad are going out of town to a wedding this weekend, and Jose and i (and the doggies:) will be going to aunt dawn's for saturday and sunday. we are both excited.
today in school we were talking about our senior mission trip. we really want to go to Austrailia. next years senior class wants to go there too, and because they are such a small class they are going to see if we, too can go with them!!!! i hope my parents will let me. that would be so awesome - to go our junior and senior year. that would be a ton of fundraising though. we'll see :)
well, i'm gonna head over to mae's for a while. ttyl loves <3 and thanks for all the comments guys! it will be fun to get to know you ;-)



7 comment(s):
I'm good.. I am going to my grandparent's house later today and had my friend over last night and watched two movies last night.. So I'm pretty happy.. :-) I hate snow also.. I don't have a coat or boots, or anything like that.. And my bday is in december, but I still have my birthday party in December.. I once had it in May instead.. It was fun we accually had a fun party!! lol
Well, since I didn't know you when it was your birthday, and it's was your birthday month last month.. lol
Happy late Birthday!!! lol
You're welcome for the comments.. :-) I love getting comments so I comment my people a lot.. :-D
Sounds like you'll have fun this weekend!! :-) And didn't have that much fun during the week because you were sick.. :-( lol Glad you're better!! lol
Do you like the long comment?? :-P
I love long comments!! I give long comments a lot of the time!! lol
WHAT???!!! how could you guys hate the snow??? your crazzzzy!!! i love the snowbut then again i in Elk Grove so we don't get much snow down here! hahaha....:D YA NONE!! AT ALL!! I've never had a white Christmas before. :( oh well.
Anyway...ya i was sick last week. agh! If there is one thing i absolutely HATE, it's being sick!! i can not stand just laying around all day. i am a very active person. i have to be moving or i pretty much go crazzzy! LOL! Well i can sit still at church(ilove waiting to hear what the Lord is gonna show me in the Bible studies) and stuff but i don't like to just sit around, even when i'm sick.
Wait so Do you go to a Christian school? OH!! Australia! That's sounds just wonderful! I LOVE Missions trips! about 3 years ago i went to Greece for 2 weeks on a missions trip! It was the most amazing experience of my life! Well that and going to Mexico every year to build houses and street witness. Ya i go to MExico with my church every year! IT's really really cool!!!! I love doing work for God!!!
HEy and about raising money for your trip....Always remember God will provide the money for you to go, if it's his will. Don't ever doubt his power!! In the past couple years he has shown how powerful he really is, to me! Just ask, "God is this what you want me to do?" and he will tell you in some way. Before i went to Greece, i had nooo idea how i was gonna know whether God wanted me to go or not, but then everything about the trip just fell into place and i knew he wanted me to go. But you also have to remember God might want you to go even when it seems impossible. All i can say is keep your eyes and mind WIDE open for the opportunities God might have instore for you! He may want to send you on a missions trip to Australia or he might just want to use you right where you are at home!
WOW!! that was seriously the LOOOOONGEST comment i have ever left anyone!!! I bet it's the longest commentin the histroy of comenting!!! LOL! jk! :D haha....sorry...i'm kinda hyper right now! ttyl...
The title of your blog reminds me of that song in Highschool musical 2.hahaha....:D and those words under the title...are those lyrics to a song>? they sound sooo familiar!
Britt
wow...yeah that was long, lol. i'm glad you're feeling better though. yeah, the flu has been going around like craaaazy! thankfully i haven't gotten it...yet=/. and yes, i do go to a Christian school and it is totally wonderful<3 idk if we will be going to Austrailia next year, but we WILL be going for our senior year that is for sure!! we are so excited!! and we do know that God will provide if He wants us to go, thank you for your advice! It's so totally awesome that you go to Mexico every year! wow, you go girl!!! keep up the good work for His Kingdom! that is what we need more of this day and age. i'll keep ya updated as we figure stuff out :)
too bad you've never seen a white Christmas...i can't imagine Christmas any other way. we went to Florida this past year for the holidays and i totally forgot what it was on Christmas morning! it was not the same at all and i really disliked it >:( Christmas isn't Christmas without snow!!
oh, and yes, the lyrics are from a song by Nicole C. Mullen "Music of My Heart"...greeeaat song ;)
OH! yes do keep me posted on your missions trip plans!! I'll be praying for you!!! seriously!
Oh YES!!!! Nicole C.Mullen! i loove her song called "When I call on Jesus" very cool!!! She's such a good singer!!
Britt
That's ok I understand.. :-) I hate snow!! But then I live in the northeast so.. yeah..
Yeah, so technically he is only 18.. lol
Yeah, I don't own any offical winter coat I have a vest and sweaters that I wear.. :-) I couldn't survive without my gloves though.. I wear those a lot.. :-)
Yup! sounds like what my brother would do.. You know play in the snow.. :-) But then little kids like the snow.. :-) What movie did you watch?? I saw Les Miserables at my church last friday.. (the 29th)
I g2g my mom is kicking me off.. :-)
Post a Comment