moriah.jeanae

man's greatness lies in his power of thought...

well here i am. another week, another post. this week went by especially fast in my opinion. Probly cause I as working most of the time. I don't mind it though, at least I am getting some money and am not bored the whole summer haha.

Casey came over after work on Wednesday and omg....I had the best time ever. First we watered Dom and Lori'd flowers (and had soooo many laughs while doing so:) then went swimming at their house for like an hour. it was sweeeet! we came back inside and watched America's Funniest Home Videos while waiting for it to get dark. then once it got really dark we played flashlight tag! it was so much fun! there were five of us: Mae, Joe, Anthony, Casey and I. We all had so much fun...

Thursday night the "Continental Worship Band" came to our church. Britty is now part of their group and all I can say is "WOW!" they were the best sounding worship band I have ever heard, and I mean that(: the whole church was jumping, singing, clapping, it was great! I loved it. After they sang and everyone was mingling out in the hall I counted 7 people that told me I should be in that band......hahaha I laughed every time(:

this week i plan on RELAXING! I am loooking forward to it lol......ah........
anyway, my parents are calling me to dinner(:


143<3

0 comment(s):