moriah.jeanae

man's greatness lies in his power of thought...

oh my it seems as if this week is crawling. it's raining now, the weather is supposed to be stormy tonight or so-they-say. Lynd's party yesterday was great! it was so relaxing to talkwith people and see everyone from school(:

Thursday was an amazing day and I still can't get over how great our God is and how He provides in ways we (I) would never even imagine. Thursday was one of those "Too good to be true" days. So I had an interview with PC ...and like an hour before my interview we get a phonecall...it's Dom. "Hey Moriah, I'm over here at Price Chopper, and I just talked to the manager -- he said he'll hire you." I was like "WHAAAAAAT?!?!?!" I couldn't believe it. So I already had the job when I walked in there. They really liked me and said that I was the right person. I found Dom in the store when I was done and I just completely lost it at that point. I was overcome with such gratefulness that I cried and said, "Dom, thank you, thank you so much you didn't have to do that..." No one had ever done such a nice thing for me before and I just couldn't get it through my head that someone thought well enough of me to go out of their way to help me! I am so blessed by what he did. So anyway. I have to work Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Saturday of this week...phew! It's just training though, so idk how long before I will actually be on my own :/eek. when we got home from orientation yesterday, Lori was in her driveway and asked "Hey! how'd it go???" I told her that it went ok and that there was just allot to remember to which she said with a smile "Yeah I know...but, you'll get it, you're smart...you'll do fine;)" =D hehe aww shucks

so this week will be a week of new experiences. Wednesday after work Casey is coming over to spend the night and hang out till Thursday evening...can't wait!!

0 comment(s):