moriah.jeanae

man's greatness lies in his power of thought...

well that week flew by! there was so much happening at school that I forgot all about updating my blog. Mr. Newcome's party was a success, thankfully. and yesterday was Mrs. LaPorte's - she was really touched that we thought of her. it was a fun "last week" of school i must say. bittersweet, actually.

we are getting ouor floors refinished on Monday, so all week we have been working at getting all the furniture out of the house. it's craaaazy. everything in the living room, bedrooms, and kitchen has to be out by Monday so the guy can do our floors. our house is basically in our garage for now haha. so yeah, but Monday is our high school field trip to the Great Escape! that will be so much fun. Im glad Jon is going, at least I can spend more time with him before the summer. and Noobi is going too, then on wednesday he is going back to Japan :( I will miss him sooooo much. Tuesday (feld day) is the official "last day" of school, then we are off for the summer AND i will offically be a JUNIOR! :D

I have to sing a solo again for church tomorrow. it get's tiring having to pick a song every month and a half. for Father's Day I am singing "My Father's Eyes" by Amy Grant and I hope it sounds at least okay. oh, today i finally sent out the invitations to my party. yupp, 33 of them i still have to send five or six more to family members, but the majority is in the mail -- thankfully(: anyway, I will write again soon i suppose. i feel like being lazy today, so i think i'm gonna take a lil nap (:

0 comment(s):