well, here i am -- standing in the middle of my garage in the midst of dressers, tables, chairs, and a big fish tank. yes, our floors are refinished and we can't "move back in" to the house for another few days. it's craaazy. last night we ate at Paul and Sylviane's and had a nice fire after. we are eating there again tonight (tacos:) and watching brian Regan after haha. It's kinda fun being out of the house for a while, it sure is an adventure.
yesterday was our last day of school =/ this year went by so fast that I feel i need to be in school right now. it's unreal. i can't believe I am a JUNIOR! but yesterday there was an awards ceremony where they give out numerous awards to people for highest academic average, honor roll, perfect attendance and so many more. well, this year here was a new award..."The Solomonic Award" which is given to a selected few that have spiritual gifts that follow after King Solomon (in the Bible). well, i was one of 5 that was chosen to receive this award! it was for "WISDOM - shining thru service" I was sooo honored. To me that was God's way of saying that He was pleased with my work and was showing me that with Him all things are possible. I have been trying to be a Godly example thru the whole year -- praying for words of love that build up and not words of destruction, and I also prayed for wisdom. God is faithful(:
our field trip to great Escape was Monday and it was pretty fun. I would have had a bad time if it wasn't for Jasmine. she makes me feel so loved, i love her! haha when we got to GE there was like no one there it was awesome! for the first 20 minutes or so every ride we went on was just our school (: it was soooo mad fun! the weather was supposed to be really bad and stormy, but I guess allot of people were praying because there was a break in the weather the whole time we were there! sunny with a breeze, oh it was beautiful. it was starting to rain when we left, so that was a major blessing, too.
well, i had better go. I want to sit out on the swing and read for a while before we have to leave tonight.



1 comment(s):
tag your it! :-D
Post a Comment