wow, such a long week. stressful, tiring, and so much fun! School is getting harder and harder, but I am learing to trust God more and more. He is our Helper and our peace. I got 100% on our English report this week! then I got a 100% on our Biology quiz, then a 88% on our spelling, then a 86% on Bible. wow. talk about tests. so much studying and reading and can anyone say homework?! it wouldn't be half as fun if my friends weren't there. Jon makes it all worth while. then there's my classmates, well, lets just say that every day is an adventure. i love my friends. the race for education is coming up in October, the 24th to be exact. uh, such a hassle.
tomorrow is Uncle Fred and Aunt Ruth's for a family gathering. Nate and Phe will be there...yay! i can't wait to just "hang out" with them, finally. school is so busy and we are always going from class to class with a passing "hey!"
well, i have to get back to babysitting now. ttyl lves!
-*yours truly,me*-



1 comment(s):
ok, so were you on the computer while you were babysitting MY kids? :) that is the life! And to think, I pay you to do this. Interesting! Hope that your week is going well! Love ya's
Post a Comment