tonight was so fun. we went to paul and Sylvianne's for a "Patio Party." I took countless pictures with my new camera, good ones if I do say so myself(: There were alot of people there that I have known my whole life, so that was the fun part. Mea came over to babysit Jose while we were gone. I am always the one to watch him while my parents go, so it was nice to get a break. We had cheesecake and coffee for dessert. yumm(: that was deffinately a plus.
yesterday was our cleaning day. my dad power-washed everything and anything outside, my mom cleaned out and organized her dresser drawers, and I cleaned the cars. I vacuumed the van and washed it, then washed my dad's car. It was so much fun! I have never had so much fun washing cars before! Afterwards I went over to pat's for a neighborhood party...85 degree pool water! Then, last night my uncle brought over a bag of stuff for me from my aunt. she is so thoughtful. cute purses and Revlon facials. I can't wait to use everything!
well, I have alot of homework to do before tomorrow.
ah it was such a great day(:
-*yours truly, me*-



0 comment(s):
Post a Comment