moriah.jeanae

man's greatness lies in his power of thought...

well summer is almost over. It went by so quick -- I didn't even know it was here! when I look back and ask myself "would I do it all over again? trade my summer to mow Dom and Lori's lawn and water flowers? to babysit kids? to watch mae's dog?" yes! i would! there is nothing more rewarding to me than helping the ones i love(: it was fun in the end and well worth it in my opinion.

so the weekend was fun, too. I stayed with Paul and Sylviane while my parents and Jose went away for a few days. Paul took me out on the motorcycle a few times and that was fun. Saturday night they took me to a party at a friend's house. I knew everyone there (i'll explaine.) -- when my parents got married (18 years ago) they were introduced to Paul and Sylviane, who then introduced them to the rest of our HUGE Christian family. later, I was born and was obviously brought up knowing and loving all of the same people. They saw me as a newborn, they saw me learning to talk, then walking, then growing up to be the teenager I am today, and now I have me permit and they have seen that too! The party we went to this past weekend was the most fun I have had in a long time. At one point i just leaned back and took it all in. We were sitting around the fire talking, telling jokes and laughing until our stomaches hurt. I fully enjoyed myself -- when I left I felt energised(: Later that night when I was laying in bed thinking of how great a time I had, it was then that I realized how blessed I really am. At that party there was so much laughter that the common person would think that everyone was drunk, but the reality was that it was just a big family of Christian friends having a wonderful time together...no drunks, just soda drinkers. Yeah, some people had a beer, but not enough to make them drunk(: I find myself greatly blessed when I look at the people I have in my life. God has allowed me to be raised in a wonderful, strong, and incredibly amazing HUGE Christian environment that I have learned from and fellowshipped with. thank you Jesus") i love you all so much!

well I have to go take a shower and get ready for the day.
10 days till we can go get out baby!

1 comment(s):

Okie doke. My Camp Blog is finally up!! Yay!!!! :D