another snow day. ah, it's so relaxing. It's so pretty outside, and yet so freezing cold! I'm glad we don't have school, though; it gives me time to clean my room and finish my geometry homework at my own rate of speed...slowly lol. This week is "Spirit Week" in school - every day is different and will continue to build upon the day before: Monday was stuffed animal day, Tuesday slipper day, Wednesday silly sock day, Thursday tie day, and Friday is hat day. So for the pep rally on Friday we will be all decked out with abnormal socks and hats and such. It's so fun!
on Saturday night I slept over at Meagan's and they had a surprise mini party for me. Before they sang happy birthday, big Jose said "Now how is it possible that our second daughter is older than our first daughter?" that was the first time he had referred to me as their 'second daughter' (: I am so blessed by my friends. I love you all so much <3 thank you Lord for the two most amazing people in the world...my best friends;)
well anyway... it would be nice to have my room spotless, my homework finished and my laundry done before I leave for the Twombly's tonight. have a wonderful day and stay warm!



0 comment(s):
Post a Comment