one week till vacation!! I can't wait to see Aunt Eun again, but this time for Christmas! It will definitely be different. We are hoping we can still go. Grandma Crandall is in the hospital and not doing well; the whole situation is in the Lord's hands. Her heart and kidneys are failing. She's funny though, continuing to be in good spirit(: that's just like her.
Next Wednesday is our homeroom Christmas party. Miss Russell re-scheduled it so that I could be part of it, too, since I won't be there all of the following week :) We had a surprise birthday party for Miss Russell on Tuesday, but she knew...bummer. Yea, yea, so it wasn't really a surprise. I brought the ice cream. I went to the kitchen to put it in the freezer, and I started to ask Mrs.Miller if she was going to join us, but mid sentence Miss. Russell walked in!!!!! My sentence sounded something like this,"Hey, Mrs. Miller, are you going to join our parrrrrt-oh-my-gosh..." hey, but I'm not the only one who blew it ok?! It was a team mess-up.
The next time I write it will be next year! I doubt I will have the time to update before we leave. Aeja is bringing us to the airport Saturday morning at 6:30, our plain leaves at 8:30. I am so excited! I call window seat!! We will be going to Disney, Clearwater, then finally Tampa for Christmas with the family! Weather permitting, we are supposed to be back Saturday the 29th.
My parents are wrapping presents, Jose is in bed, Daisy and Sasha are curled up sleeping, and I am writing to you (all while listening to Jonny Mathis). I hope to have a snowstorm before we leave, for one final chill. let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
So, Merry Christmas everyone!!
talk to you next year!
Moriah - -
...
Merry Christmas, darling
happy new year, too.
just one wish on this Christmas Eve,
I wish I were with you.



0 comment(s):
Post a Comment