I'm a jeans 'n tshirt kinda country girl. Horses are my passion. I LOVE my job. I am scared of driving. I am a born-again Christian and am NOT ashamed to let you know it. Country music is my favorite. My family is extremely important to me. I have 4 best friends -- wj, sw, mm, cv♥ I constantly set goals, long and short term. LO(im)VE. Michael Buble is my favorite singing artist. Redeeming Love is my favorite book ever. Organization is my specialty. If you want me to have an anxiety attack, bring me to a canal lock. I like to blow bubbles in my drinks. I love long conversations. I have a heart of compassion, seeing a need and tending to it. I don't like going to wakes. I own all 8 seasons of the Cosby Show. More than anything else in life, if hurts me most to see my loved ones in pain. People think that I am stuck up because I prefer to hang out with adults more than my own friends. Any age, any reason...mess with my friends, you mess with me. If I was trapped on an island and could only have 5 things they would be: my horse, food, Bible, chapstick, and a lifetime supply of Arizona iced tea. I like coffee, and subway subs...my two favorite things.
1 comment(s):
Happy Thanksgiving Girl! Hope that you have a SPLENDORIFIC day and eat WAY to much!
I am thankful for YOU!
Post a Comment