moriah.jeanae

man's greatness lies in his power of thought...

well, I must say that school is very hard this year, or, challenging...however you want to look at it, but I am still determined to do my best and give it my all. New teachers, new principal, new friends, new books and material, phew! I like it so far I guess. Every day is a new adventure and now that Shawn is teaching there EVERY day is a little less stressful :) I decided that I will be playing basketball this year, finally. The coach has wanted me to play for the past 3 years and I never wanted to. This year I figured I could have a lil fun as long as my grades stay up in the process.

oh! I got my glasses yesterday 8-) I hated them at first, but now I am starting to like them. I have to wear them every day all the time for distance, since my eyes have gotten worse over the past year.

anyway, i hope you like my web page! It's got alot of fun stuff, so make sure you check it all out before you leave!

-* yours truly, me *-

0 comment(s):